Unifiltekken Presents GEKIDO: A Chance to Participate in REV Major Philippines!
This year’s FGC hype keeps getting hotter with REV Major Philippines coming up! Everybody wants to be a part of the biggest Tekken tournament and if you’re from North or South Luzon, here’s one way you can get in on the action!
Unifiltekken presents GEKIDO!
Fight in the GEKIDO tournament and get a chance to join REV Major Philippines for free! The top two players in this tournament will be sponsored by Unifiltekken for the big TEKKEN World Tour tournament at Circuit Makati this July 8-9, 2017.
Date: July 2, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM
Venue: Magic Star Mall, Tarlac
Registration Fee: Php 200.00
Freebies: ID TAGS, together with your alias (name).
Prize: Unifiltekken sponsorship for REV Major Philippines Tekken 7 Tournament
– For North Luzon and South Luzon players only
– Maximum of 64 players only
– Double elimination tournament
– 60 seconds per round
– Best of 5 rounds
– Best of 3 matches until before winners and losers finals
– Best of 5 matches for winners and losers finals and grand finals
– No character lock, but only the loser of each match can pick a character
– Bring your own fightstick. (Fightsticks will be available, but there will only be a few)
*Rules to be updated
The sponsorship on the line will include the following:
– REV Major Philippines entrance fee
– TEKKEN World Tour tournament Registration fee
– Transportation costs
– Food (Champion only)
– Accommodation (Champion only)
ALL THIS ARE POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE:
Magic Star mall for being the host of the gekido tournament you can visit their fb page here
to WASD visit their site on www.playonwasd.com
to Playbook Video game lounge + bookshop visit their FB page click here https://web.facebook.com/PlayBookCircuit/
to Hunter Valley Plantation and Techno Farm Cabu Cabanatuan City visit their fb page here: https://web.facebook.com/huntervalleyfarm/
If you think you’re from North/South Luzon and you think you deserve the chance to compete in the biggest Tekken 7 tournament in the Philippines (so far), join us at GEKIDO and show us what you’re made of! May the best players win!